Wednesday, January 25, 2006

About Last Night

Yesterday was a no-go in the married sex arena. Poor hubby didn't get home until almost 8:00PM. I had my babysitter watch the kids while I held a 'Moms' Night Out' at a new winery/restaurant. I had a really good time, it appeared everyone else did too. The one thing that kind-of sucked though, was that I couldn't really drink the wine. I did have one glass of Chardonney which I 'nursed' for two hours. My brother's best friend was killed by a drunk driver, so I am really vigilant about making sure I never drive while under the influence. Usually, I don't drink anything at all; it's just not worth it. At any rate, I called hubby when I left, and he was a go. When I got home five minutes later, he had changed his position. I am happy to say, though, that he is in the car on his way home, which means he will be home by 6PM!!! YAH!!!! My older son is SO excited! He has been waking up in the morning saying,"I want my daddy. Where is my daddy? Is he at work again?" Breaks your heart. J. has been working so many hours that S. hardly sees him, and tater tot doesn't see him at all most nights. Only four more months of busy season......... Four more months....... At least I'm not pregnant this year!

No comments: