Tuesday, January 24, 2006

'Do Me', The Married With Children Way

***Caution: contains sexually explicit material:)

The other day I heard that old Bel Biv Devoe song, 'Do Me'. You know the one with the lyrics that go something like this, "You can do me in the morning, you can do me in the night, you can do me when you want to do me" complete with all of the sounds of ecstasy that apparently is going on in somebody's bedroom. I remember I was in my senior year of high school when this song came out, and we all thought it was nasty, sexy , cool or something. Yah, this was before the rap that is being made today. Some of that stuff makes me blush or makes me ill. Anyway, that song stayed with me for days! For the past week it has been what we now refer to in this house as "Sex week". Ever since I stopped taking the pill, the week before I ovulate I am in the mood. This week I must have had some extra estrogen pumping away in me because I swear I felt like a teenager. Hubby almost couldn't keep up! Yah, you can guess how many times that has happened!!!

On Saturday we put the kids to bed, and had some time to ourselves. *** Okay, this is the point where if you are a relative of mine you want to stop reading! ***
So I turn to hubby and, can't believe I'm telling the world this but there is a point, upzip his pants. Hubby, apparently utterly surprised by this action, says in a happy voice,"What are you doing?" Now if he could have just stopped talking that would have been good. However, being that he is my husband and thus knows how much I like things to stay clean, he says, "We'll get the couch dirty." Okay, not the reaction I had prepared for, but he makes a good point. So I say,"Get on the floor." He says,"We just had the carpets cleaned." (I have threatened everyone to keep the damn carpet clean now that I paid to have it professionally cleaned-AGAIN.) I told him to grab a blanket, and we'd just wash it. Now aren't most guys thankful they are going to get that type of action? I know he enjoyed it, but I almost told him to screw it, I was done. It is kind of funny now, but then I was thinking what the hell? So I can definitely tell we are married. I mean if we were teenagers he'd just have been so happy to 'get some' that I'm betting that he wouldn't have said a thing, but I digress.

We have had sex four out of five days so far, with me initiating all but one time. TMI, I know. And yesterday I was so damned proud of myself. While my husband was bitching about how 'everything hurt' -he played basketball, I performed after I had exercised for an hour in my class. And my knees killed I tell you. Women are the stronger sex!!!

So we may be going for five out of six days tonight. I really do not know what is going on with me, and I am not going to ask! I am really enjoying myself, and I sleep great afterwards. I would recommend The book Confessions of a Naughty Mommy: How I found My Lost Libido by Heidi Raykeil. She really brought up some good points in her book. I don't know about any of you, but we are always tired so if we do have sex, it tends to be the same old, same old. Mixing things up has really helped. So have the hormones. Oh, have they ever!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Whew! That's hot, Bev!

I'm going to have to check out that book for sure.

MB said...

Damn, anyone have a cigarette?

Jen said...

Seriously, I have to buy that book.
SO impressed with you!

formerteacher said...

Thanks guys! I still can't believe I wrote that post, but when another sex drought comes our way, at least I can read this post and remember things will get better.