Thursday, January 19, 2006

Poop Murals, Penis Adhesions, Oh the Fun!

Last week was a bad week. I was feeling down, had major PMS, so glad to be a woman. When I got S. up from his nap one of the days, there he was making a mural from poop. Oh, and he squashed it into the carpet. Good times here! He also had painted himself in poop, so I had to wash him, there was no other way. So I took him down to J.'s shower, and it was backed up, backed up I tell you! There was black stuff coming out of the drain--YUCK! When J. came home, he went downstairs to check things out, and guess what? Our entire basement flooded! What happened you want to know? Kandoo wipes, guys are evil! They backed up into our sump pump causing the ejector pump to stop working, which then leaves the water to spew up from all the drains. It was literally poop! It smelled so bad. It is gone now, thanks to our great neighbor, but we are now having to scrub everything with bleach. The basement is the boys' playroom. Thank goodness I chose to use waterproof mats instead of carpet down there! We lost several toys, but it could have been worse.

Then on Friday I take my tater tot to have his second flu shot. Yah, it wasn't that simple. Poor baby had an adhesion that was joining the top of his penis to the bottom. We had a different doctor in the practice this time. I am wondering why the other doctor didn't notice. Well, my poor tot had it removed. Right in the office. I felt so badly for him.

Saturday, we said had to be better. We were in the basement cleaning the floor when the electricity went out. No one knows why. If you have a terrific memory, you'll remember that I posted about our power going off last month. ComEd sucks!

This week has been slightly better. I do have a Jockey party after my therapy tonight. I really would rather go to bed and get some sleep, though. Tater tot gets up at 6:30AM. It makes for a very long day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

First of all...ew!
So, I'm guessing you don't recommend the Kandoo wipes? I was actually thinking of buying them! I think I've changed my mind!!
And poor little man! I bet it hurt getting the adhesions peeled back.
Ouch!!!

Kate said...

Again, ewwww!

I would have had to go in-patient after a week like that. LOL.

Hope things are getting better. I owe you an e-mail still... I haven't forgotten! ;)

formerteacher said...

Thanks everyone. That was the week from hell!!! Tater Tot is doing great now and his big brother hasn't made any poop murals again.
oh, DO NOT BUY KANDOO WIPES!!! We used them for weeks with no problems,a nd them WHAM! A clogged sump pump and poop everywhere. This is my advice for the day. Thanks everyone. I'm feeling muvh better now!
Oh, Kate, I was about to go in-patient:)!

Anonymous said...

comed president and all employee suck big donkey dick