Monday, January 09, 2006

Halfway There!

Good news! My older son did NOT, I repeat, did NOT pee in his pants at tumbling. Course, we spent a lot of time in the bathroom there, since they are so colorful and all, plus they have LIGHTS people, and lights are the coolest thing to my 3-year old only to be outdone by doors. I swear I was afraid to look in his direction for fear he would tell me he had to go potty again.... Picture me, 30-something-ish mom with hair up in a clip holding an almost 19 pound baby in her arms while trying to help the skinny-minny 3-year old pull his pants downs in time to get the pee in the potty, then wash his hands and dry them all the while trying to make sure the baby doesn't touch anything, because I am sure there are lots of gross germs just ripe for the pickin' in there. YUCK! And, I am a germophobic, I admit, but please if you are getting over a cold, do not tell me about it or let your germy child touch my baby. I'm just sayin' is all.


***BTW, I have lots of cute pictures of the boys, but can't seem to post them. Any ideas fellow blogger users????

1 comment:

~heather.s said...

Don't you just hate it when people touch your baby's hands? esp other mothers, what are they thinking?

For the pix try flickr.com (no e); you upload the pix and it produce html code to add to your blog (flickr badge)