Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Probably Am Going To Jinx Myself...

S. went on the potty FOUR times willingly. Prior to this week, he would have a major fit if you even mentioned the potty. Jeff took on the job of potty trainer while he was off last week, and let's just say things did not go well. Now that I have taken over this job, things are going very well. So of course, I feel like the superior parent right now, which I probably am not. However, my kids are my job, so I feel so PUMPED UP that things went so well in the potty department today! Yah, I need to get a life. It's #1 on my New Year's resolutions list. Hah!

3 comments:

MB said...

Wahoo! Big accomplishment in the world of potty training. Good for you guys! Once *they* decide it's okay, things are good!

Kate said...

Whoohoo! Hopefully you can cross this off as #1, and move on to #2... :)

formerteacher said...

Thanks everyone! I am hoping that things continue to go well!!!!