Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Answers

It appears, like MB said, my cycle must just be changing. Four days late. I broke down and bought a test, almost bought the ovulation prediction test, and took it. Result? No second line, which apparently means I am not pregnant. The reason I say it like that is that my fav. HPT, First Response, has now put a label right ON the stick with a diagram showing what one line looks like and that it equals not pregnant and vice-versa. How dumb do they think we are?! At any rate 3 hours after I took said pregnancy test, I finally got my period. Like I said before, me buying a pregnancy test is simply wasted money. So glad to be almost $15.00 poorer. Yes, I bought the two pack. What a damn moron am I! (I AM a relieved moron, though.)

***To add insult to injury, I just went on Old Navy.com to order a pair of jeans I tried on the other day, in my size. They didn't have my size in the length I need. I am 5'4", which puts me on the border between petite and normal. This has always caused me problems! At any rate, I figured it would be no big deal to order them online, but alas, I was wrong! So now that I am definitely not pregnant and can officially buy a new pair of jeans, but wait, I can't! Can I catch a break here! By the way, yet I am beyond relieved, I feel kind-of stupid. Why would I think that I, infertile mrytle, could actually get pregnant by having sex with my husband. What was I thinking!

No comments: