Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just Plain Weird!

Last night, and into this morning, I had the weirdest set of dreams. So weird, in fact, that when I got up I had to hug my husband.
In this dream, or nightmare more like, my husband who was my boyfriend only, broke up with me. We had been together eight years, and had even begun living together. I was having a very hard time with this, and my mother was the one comforting me. She even took me to get my hair done, and sat and talked with me. I discussed all of the things that I was going to miss about him, even sex. I felt so incredibly lonely! I talked about spending eight years with him, and not being so young anymore. That most people were married at my age, so how was I ever going to find someone else?
And then at the end, it turned out I was wrong. He was just mad at me; he hadn't broken up with me at all. I was so relieved and happy. I woke up feeling very unsettled. I liked talking with my mom, but the rest of the dream was awful. That creepy feeling has lingered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the dream! I hate dreams, most all of them are bad or creepy. Lately mine have been just plain odd. Here's hoping for some better ones for you!