Sunday, January 23, 2005

A Snowy, Snowy Weekend

Let me just say this in regards to our weekend blizzard, I HATE snow! The first few snows of the season I am OK with, but now it is getting old. Oh, and I HATE cold weather! I just grin and bear it until it gets warmer around here.
My son has decided he doesn't like the snow either. Oh, and doesn't just not like snow in general, he does not like it on his shoes. He just stops walking and makes this little whine. I seriously have to wipe his shoes off when he gets into the car. The upside is that my car stays clean, the downside is that I freeze my butt off while I wipe his shoes. I am sure people get a kick out of watching me do this!

Tomorrow I have another OB appointment. I have to take Steve with me, but I scheduled it early hoping I can be in and out of there. The last time I went, Steve watched Sesame Street and was very happy to just sit there in his umbrella stroller. He had just gotten over being sick. I am hoping he will just sit there this time too. Oh, well. At least there's no pelvic exam or anything. Course, Steve has seen me have many ultrasounds at the fertility clinic before. I am so glad that he was too young to remember any of it. I mean think of the damage I could have done to his psychie! As it was, Steve loved to watch the ultrasounds. He loved when the doctor would turn off the overhead lights, and just leave the small one on. Steve loves lights! That was a plus. I did feel bad, however, bringing him to the clinic. I had been on the other side, and had primary infertility, and by no means wanted to inflict pain on someone else. It's just, I had no choice but to bring him. I was always glad when there was no one in the waiting room.

I will be happy to get out tomorrow. I have cabin fever big time!

No comments: