Monday, September 26, 2005

Just a Quick Update On Ryan

Ryan had his 4-month check-up today. He weighed in at 16 pounds, 1 ounce, and measured 25 1/4 inches long. In comparison, because I am always comparing my two guys, Steve weighed 16 pounds, 9 ounces and measured 26 1/4 inches tall at the same age. Are my boys alike or what?! Ryan also received 4 shots today, which neither one of us was happy about! Poor baby!!! I currently have some Satan-like cold. Luckily, Jeff had already taken a personal day for today, so I was able to take a 5 hour nap. Yes, you read right, a FIVE HOUR nap. I did feel better, but I am off to bed again. I hate being sick!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I hope you feel better soon. It sucks to feel all achy with a stupid cold. It is all the crazy weather we have had in IL. One minute it is hot the next ( like today) it is cold.

formerteacher said...

You are so right, T! This weather has been suck! I am feeing better now, knock on wood), but the weather tomorrow is supposed to be so cold! Yuck!!!
Bev