Friday, September 02, 2005

Thank You!

I just want to thank everyone who commented about my last post. Your comments really helped to boost my spirits.
As a side note, I am so excited about this weekend! Usually we have the obligation of seeing my husband's parents once, usually twice, over Labor Day. Not this weekend; it is all ours!!! This is the first time in years that I am not worried about a nasty phone call, comment, or yet another request for our time; our time meaning the boys' time. I feel free! Free-er than I have in a long time. I feel emancipated! Hope I spelled that right. Tonight my brother's wife and I are taking all of the kids, five, to dinner while my bro. and hubby go to the fantasy football draft; don't ask! Anyway, my family has just been so supportive, and this episode has made us even closer. I guess maybe something good did come of this. Although I could have done without the drama!

No comments: