Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just Thought You Might Like To Know

I am feeling damn good, guys! (Knock on wood!!!) I saw my psychiatrist , nurse practioner, today. She immediately could tell that I was feeling better. She said she could even see it in my face; I just look better. And I feel so much better! I know this is not the end. With depression, you need to continue to work on it; you can't assume that you will feel great forever. What I mean is that I may have a relapse, so I shouldn't get discouraged by that. That is the nature of the beast, so to speak. So I will continue taking the meds., thank you pharmacy god, and continue going to therapy, love my therapist!

This weekend is the Race For the Cure. Donation has been made, shirt and tags gotten. The boys are coming with us. I have just started talking to Steve about my mom again within in the last couple of weeks. When I ask him where Grandma D. is, he points to the sky, and says with God. It breaks my heart that he will not know her. I just thank God that she got to hold him---for 6 months. Thank you God for that!

No comments: