Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Potty-Training Sucks!

I was going to try to come up with some clever title, but this one sums up how I feel about the day. We went through 13 pairs of underwear today! Through two packs of Elmos, not easily found BTW, 1 pack of Bob the Builder, and 1 pack of Thomas the Train. How does that add up to 13, you ask? I had to wash them ALL again, because he ran out of undies! And let me just say this, poop is disgusting in a 2-year old's DIAPER, but it is utterly putrid in a 2-year old's underpants!!! I just threw the pair out. Pissed Jeff off, but it was too gross! What is really disheartening is he NEVER once went in the potty. No sooner than I'd take him off the potty, that he would pee in his underpants! I am beyond frustrated!!! Any advice from those of you who have made it to the other side of this mess????? PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!!! Steve will be three next month, and showing absolutely NO signs of ever wanting to do away with his Elmo diapers, not even for Elmo underwear and a chocolate cookie. UGH!!!!!!!!

No comments: